Information on a few of the Motion Behavior categories
Each week, I try to learn more about Apple Motion capabilities. This week, I am sharing some of the Behavior Parameters. There are 232 behaviors broken down into 12 categories.
The 12 major behavior categories:
- Basic Motion
- Motion Tracking
- Text Animation
- Text Sequence
Highlight Two Categories
In the Basic Motion Behaviors these are the 9 included behaviors:
- Align To - Align object to another.
- Fade In/Fade Out - Dissolves an object in and out.
- Grow/Shrink - Scales an object larger or smaller, continuously or to a specific value.
- Motion Path - Moves an object along a motion path created with Bezier control points.
- Move - Moves an object to or from a specific position in 3D
- Point At - Rotates an object to point at another object
- Snap Alignment to Motion - Aligns the rotation of an object to match the direction it's moving.
- Spin - Rotates an object around its anchor point, continuously or to a specific value.
- Throw - Applies a single force to push an object in a specified direction.
In the Parameters Behaviors these are the 20 included behaviors:
- Audio - Animates a parameter based on an audio track.
- Average - Smooths a parameter's animated transition from one value to another.
- Channel - (This is a mystery one!)
- Clamp - Restricts a parameter's values from going beyond a minimum or maximum.
- Custom - Create your own behavior. Add parameters and apply behaviors or keyframes
- Exponential - Change a parameter from one specific value to another over time, using an exponential equation.
- Link - Link one parameter to another.
- Logarithmic - Changes a parameter from one specific value to another over time, using a logarithmic equation.
- MIDI - Controls a parametere using a MIDI-compatible input device.
- Negate - Inverts the values of a parameter.
- Oscillate - Cycles a parameter between two different values.
- Overshoot - Changes a parameter from one specific value to another over time, overshooting past the end value before springing back.
- Quantize - Restricts a parameter's values to discrete steps instead of continuous values.
- Ramp - Changes a parametere from one specific value to another value over time.
- Randomize - Randomly animates a parameter over time.
- Rate - Steady increases or decreases a parametere's value over time.
- Reverse - Reverse the direction of a parameter's animation.
- Stop - Suspends the animation of a parameter.
- Track - Tracks a paremeter to the movement of another object.
- Wriggle - Randomly animates a parameter over time, at a slow frequency.
MyStery Channel Parameter Behavior
When I was checking the available behaviors in the Parameter category, I copy and paste the contents in BBEdit. When I did that, a mystery parameter showed up. That's the Channel Parameter.
The Channel parameter doesn't exist in the Parameter or in the Behaviors - at least nothing showed when I did a global search.
|glen||You can truly gain some significant experience more from this sort of article! Decent work. visit http://www.edmontontreeremoval.ca/ - May 24, 2022.|
|Guest||A great day and a very explicit information. paintingabbotsford.com - April 24, 2022.|
|anthonyscotte23||You can really learn a lot more from this kind of article! Nice work. oven repair - April 14, 2022.|
|Arlene J. Chaves||Highlighting categories became so much fun to me. Check my output atWebsite Design Edmonton - February 11, 2022.|
|Patrick||Visuals will be really helpful to this amazing work of yours. storm damage repair strongsville - February 2, 2022.|
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.
© 2022 - cryan.com