Shure MV88 Microphone
If your looking for a alternative microphone for the iPhone, I would highly recommend checking the Shure MV88 microphone. It’s a great way to get superior audio recorded using your iPhone.
This microphone costs $149, so it may not be the best tool for everyone. If you don't any audio on your iPhone, this is a pretty powerful tool and worth the price tag.
Five Things I Learned
- Flexible Head - You can move the head up to 90-degrees. Works great when you are interviewing someone, or want to record the content of a speaker.
- Works in Memo and Camera App - You can use the microphone in just about any sound or video app. I haven’t encountered an app that it doesn’t work with. You may have to unlock the phone in order to use some apps.
- Carry Case - Comes with a handy case to protect the microphone. It's big and bulky - to protect the microphone sensitive parts.
- Quality Stereo Sound - You can tell the difference between the iPhone Microphone.
- Doesn’t Connect with some iPhone cases - You can use a lightning extension cable with the Shure MV88. The extension cable gives you the flexibility to use the microphone away from the phone.
- Professional Bloggers and Podcasters- Popular podcasters use the MV88 as their primary recording tool or when they are on the street interviewing people.
MOTIV Audio App
The MOTIV Audio app is great because it gives you more control over how the microphone accept sounds. It takes a bit to learn if you are used to other applications.
To get the most out of your microphone certainly use the MOTIV Audio app. I would recommend reading the guide to be more familiar with the capabilities of the app.
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.