February 1998 Commercials
From San Jose, California
In February 1998, a younger version of myself was immersed in the world of cable TV, diligently recording a myriad of shows. At the time, my intentions were unclear, perhaps driven by a simple desire to capture a slice of television history. Fast forward twenty-six years, and curiosity led me back to these old recordings. To my delight, I uncovered a treasure trove of classic 1990s commercials, a nostalgic journey through a bygone era of advertising. These commercials, once mere intervals in my viewing experience, now stand as captivating time capsules, offering a glimpse into the vibrant culture and trends of the 90s.
- In Living Color Season 2 Introduction
- 1998 Pontiac Trans Am Commercial
- Cadillac Catera Commercial - Introduced just two years earlier.
- Fremont Ford - Wow check out those 1998 prices.
- US Army Reserve - Be all you can be
- TCI Cable - Why would you want Satellite service?
- Crest Toothpaste - How about the basic Toothpaste tube design?
- Adidas - Featuring Antoine Walker just 2 years into his NBA career.
- The Grand Central Sauna & Hot Tub Co. - This popular San Francisco spot closed because of the pandemic.
Watch the Video