QA Task List
Things that QA Should be Working on at All times
A quality assurance (QA) task wish list is a list of tasks and activities that a QA team or individual would like to prioritize or work on in order to improve the quality of a product or service. Here are some examples of tasks that might be included on a QA task wish list:
- Conducting automated and manual testing to identify and fix defects in the product or service.
- Collaborating with developers to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Implementing new testing tools and processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Developing and maintaining test plans, test cases, and other testing documentation.
- Setting up and maintaining test environments to replicate real-world conditions.
- Reviewing and analyzing performance and reliability metrics to identify potential issues.
- Participating in design and code reviews to ensure that quality is built into the product from the beginning.
- Providing feedback to developers and other stakeholders on the quality of the product or service.
- Training and mentoring other team members on testing best practices and techniques.
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends and emerging technologies related to quality assurance.