Best Boston Blog Post of 2019
There were a lot of great Boston blog posts in 2019. It was really hard to find the ones that stood out more than others.
After reviewing all the posts, I was able to identify the posts that made a big impact on readers this year. Nine Outstanding Posts in 2019
- Archbald Gravestone - Good Information on a Family gravestone in the Granary Burial Grounds
- Paul Revere House - Information on one of Boston’s most popular tourist attraction.
- George Washington Bust - Fun Facts on the best facial of George Washington.
- The Founders Memorial - Information on a little know memorial in the Boston Public Commons.
- Pope John Paul II visits Boston - Learn how the monument in the Boston Public Commons came about.
- Christopher Snider - Learn about a 12-year old boy that died days before the Boston Massacre.
- Mather Tomb - A tomb in the Copp’s Hill Burying Ground that some say haunts the grounds.
- OneIda Football Club Monument - Read how early Football was once played in the Boston Public Commons.
- Vendome Hotel Fire Monument - Learn more about the great Vendome Hotel File that occured on June 17th, 1972.
Goals for 2019
The tradition continues in 2020 - Every Thursday expect to see another exciting Boston post.
I will focus on better photos, unique stories and focus more post in 2020 to visitors to Boston.
If you have any post that you would like to see, let me know in the comments below.
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.