Best Macintosh Blog Posting of 2017
Top Macintosh Post of 2017
This year I found some great Macintosh software - Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer and Keyboard Maestro. They all played into helping make 2017 a very productive year.
Many of this year's post were around those applications. Next year might see a shift to more developer and video applications.
Top Seven Macintosh Post of 2017
In no particular order..
- imageSnap - Creative way to take camera snapshots.
- EUASOO Mouse Mice Z-7900 on MacOS - Great practical mouse! It feels comfortable using it all day.
- Launchbar Clipboard History - I had no idea how useful this would be.
- Using Microsoft Shapes and Smart Art in Affinity Designer - Great knowing there's a lot of Infographic type shapes at my disposal. Kudos to Microsoft for making these smart art available.
- Save-As Dialog Boxes - Great tip on navigating everyday dialog boxes.
- PhotoScape X - Great graphic application that packed with a lot of tools. Highly recommend playing around with it to understand the capabilities.
- Keynote Slides for iMovie - Expand the text capabilities of iMovie with this Keynote tip.
You can find all the Macintosh post over on the Macintosh Blog Listing page.
Lots of exciting Macintosh post are planned for 2018. If you have any tips/tricks that you would like to share, please let me know.