|August 7, 2017|
What to Say to Disney Characters
When you encounter a Disney Character, in the Parks, they always stay in Character. Why not ask them questions to find out some information about the character. This is a fun way to "break the ice" when you walk up to the character.
Not all characters talk. In some cases, you may get a visual response to your question.
- Tell Mickey that Donald is 1 to you.
- Tell Mickey that you are going to propose to Minnie since he has waited so long. Talk to Mickey about your favorite flavor of cheese cake.
- Ask Mickey how he feels about the destruction of his Toontown home.
- Sing the “Hot Dog Song” from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
- Ask him to wiggle his nose
- Ask Minnie if Mickey has given her a ring yet.
- Compliment Minnie on her outfit.
- Bring a Ring Pop and propose marriage to Minnie
- Ask Donald where Mickey is.
- Ask Donald why he doesn’t have as much stuff in the parks as Mickey. Ask Donald why he doesn’t wear pants.
- Tell Donald he is #1 or even better #2.
- Tell Donald he is handsome.
- Tell Donald you like him better than Mickey.
- Tell Donald you like his performance in the Aflac commercials.
- Ask Goofy if he’s ever taken Pluto for a walk.
- Ask Goofy if he does his own stunts.
- Tell Goofy you would like to learn to become a Musketeer, then he will show his swordplay. Correct yourself and say you would like to become a Mouseketeer.
- Ask Mary how come your room doesn’t clean itself when you snap your fingers.
- Ask Mary where Bert is.
- Tell Mary Poppins that you heard only Mary Poppins can say
- “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” backwards.
- Ask Mary Poppins to sing the lullaby song with you.
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.