|January 3, 2017|
Chrome Keyboard Shortcuts
Google Chrome is the most popular Internet browser, and this past summer it became the #1 browsers. Chances are you have it on your desktop. If not, download it from their official website.
Five Chrome Browser Shortcuts that everyone should know:
- Command + Shift + N - Opens a new Incognito Window.
- Command + Click on a URL will open that URL in a separate tab.
- Command + Click + Shift on a URL will open the URL in a separate tab and focus on the new tab
- Command + L will highlight the Location bar, so that you can quickly type a URL
- Command + Option + I - Open the Developer Toolbar
Learn the above five shortcuts and everyone will think you're a Pro with Google's Chrome browser.
If you have Chrome open, try them out now. Do it a couple of times just to get the basic idea behind using the shortcut. It will take a while to get used to using them. That's why just learning the basic five is a good starting point.
There's a lot more to learn! Once you master the above, check out the Chrome keyboard shortcuts. By using shortcuts, you can improve your productive use of Chrome.
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.