|December 29, 2016|
Robin William Bench
In the movie "Good Will Hunting" there is is a scene where Robin Williams and Matt Damon talk on a bench at the Boston Gardens.
In Boston, this is known as the Robin William's bench. Bostonians placed flowers and other memorabilia on the bench when he died on August 11, 2014.
Good Will Hunting
"Some people think they know everything - yet they UNDERSTAND nothing"
November 11, 2016
Someone doing Yoga on the Robin William's bench at the Boston Public Gardens.
Finding the Robin Williams Bench
Robin Williams park bench is located in the Boston Public Gardens, near the George Washington Statue and the Public Garden's Foot Bridge. There is no marker or indicator that this is Robin William's bench.
- From the George Washington Statue, walk toward the Public Garden Foot Bridge.
- Take a left at the first Path.
- Walk down the path until it connects to another path.
- On your right is the Robin Williams Bench.
There are two markers in the stone at the bench. As your facing the bench and look on the ground:
- On the left: "A place for Barbara and her Pups to pause"
- On the Right: "In Memory of Jeffrey A. Guyer "Breath in hope, breathe out love."
|Boston Public Gardens Foot Bridge|
|Ether Monument||Interesting Facts about the Ether Monument|
|Quack is Back!|
|Swan Boats on the Boston Public Gardens|
|Equestrian Statue of George Washington|
|Marvin Goody Memorial||Interesting facts about the Marvin Goody Memorial in the Public Gardens|
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.