|August 27, 2016|
Table Row Colors in EverNote
Evernote allows you add tables to your notes, but did you know that you can color rows in your tables? It's a bit tricky - Evernote doesn't provide any guidance on how to do this.
Simple instructions on how to color a table row
- Open a Note that has a Table
- Select a row in the table so that the last cell is light blue
- Right Click on the table and Select Table then Table Properties
- Click on the "Cell Color Background"
- Change to Whatever color you want.
- Click Ok
- Click Outside of the table, and notice that the entire row has the same color.
It's seems logical once you do change the table a couple of times. Hopefully this helps some users have better looking tables in their Evernote Notebook.
September 15, 2018.
But what about in the app?
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.