Top 8 Gluten Free Post of 2018
Lots of great posts this year.
I didn’t post much gluten-free this year, basically didn’t post much between February and September.
Here are the top posts of 2018.
- AMC Theater Popcorn is not Gluten Free - Surprise of the year, it’s not safe to eat popcorn at AMC.
- Just Crack an Egg - My daughter’s favorite breakfast treat. She has one practically every morning.
- Fire & Grain - Great restaurant in Hershey, PA. We ate a lot of meals here and they were very knowledgable on gluten free eating.
- Cauliflower crust at California Pizza Kitchen - Definitely the go to choice when it comes to eating pizza.
- Ice Cream Cafe - We found a great ice cream shop on Cape Cod that offers different gluten free cones.
- The Lazy Turtle (Aruba) - The only place in Aruba where we found that offers gluten free pasta.
- Best Super Crispy Fries at Home - We used the frier a lot this year and enjoyed extra crispy french fries.
- Benevento - After being away from the North End for a while, we decide to go back and found a good gluten free restaurant.