Fire & Grain
This past August we stayed at the Hershey Lodge for a few days while we enjoyed the park. During our stay, we ate several meals at the Fire and Grain restaurant.
Be sure to checkout the Allergen Information Guide.
Six Things We Learned about Eating Gluten Free at the Fire & Grain
- We found that the staff was knowledgeable about eating Gluten Free. However, not everyone was fully trained in what foods were available.
- There is a separate Gluten Free menu, ask for it when you check in at the hostess stand.
- They made gluten free pancakes for my daughter for breakfast. We did walk down the buffet line and got scrabble eggs and fruit.
- At Dinner, they did have Gluten Free bread for her to enjoy while waiting for her dinner to cook. She really enjoyed the cheeseburger and french fries.
- The manager would deliver all the specially prepared meals to the table and followed up to make sure everything was satisfactory.
- All the various meals that we ate at the Fire and Grain we didn't have any issues. We kept coming back because the food was good and it was a convenient place to go in the mornings.
Happy Hour and the Fire & Grain
- Happy Hour at Fire and Grain is from 4 until 6 every night. There is no happy hour at the water park bar when you arrive after a long drive, stop over at the Fire and Grain to get some refreshing drinks!
- This is a great time to try some of their appetizers.
- We highly recommend trying the Reese's Peanut Butter Martini
Directions to the Fire & Grain Restaurant
Fire & Grain is located in the lobby of the Hershey Lodge - 325 University Dr, Hummelstown, PA 17036