|February 25, 2018|
Best Super Crispy Fries at Home
You can make really good healthy French fries at home.
We have tried generic French fries, from Stop & Shop and Market Basket, and they have been good. However, for the best fries, it's best to go with the Lamb Weston brand - particularly the Super Crispy type.
Five Simple Tips
- Cooking at 400 degrees for 19 minutes for 1/2 a bag seems to be the best combination.
- The french fries will be very hot when done - wait a minute before eating.
- You don't need to add any oil to the bottom of the tray!
- The french fries are delicious as is - no reason to add salt!
- If you do use the "generic brand" I recommend cooking a little bit longer for an extra crispy taste.
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.