Best Super Crispy Fries at Home
You can make really good healthy French fries at home.
Lamb Weston Super Crispy French Fries and the NuWave Brio Healthy Digital Air Fryer make the best combination.
We have tried generic French fries, from Stop & Shop and Market Basket, and they have been good. However, for the best fries, it's best to go with the Lamb Weston brand - particularly the Super Crispy type.
Five Simple Tips
- Cooking at 400 degrees for 19 minutes for 1/2 a bag seems to be the best combination.
- The french fries will be very hot when done - wait a minute before eating.
- You don't need to add any oil to the bottom of the tray!
- The french fries are delicious as is - no reason to add salt!
- If you do use the "generic brand" I recommend cooking a little bit longer for an extra crispy taste.