Interviewer Questions - Company
Questions that the company may ask in an Interview:
- What is the biggest mistake you've made?
- Describe a situation in which you were able to use persuasion to successfully convince someone to see things your way?
- Give me a specific example of a time when you used good judgment and logic in solving a problem.
- What will it take to attain your goals, and what steps have you taken toward attaining them?
- Give me an example of a time when you were able to successfully communicate with another person even when that individual may not have personally liked you (or vice versa).
- Describe some projects or ideas (not necessarily your own) that were implemented, or carried out successfully primarily because of your efforts.
- Describe a situation that required a number of things to be done at the same time. How did you handle it? What was the result?
- Describe the system you use for keeping track of multiple projects. How do you track your progress so that you can meet deadlines? How do you stay focused?
- Why do you think you might like to live in the community in which our company is located?
- At what point did you choose this career?
Interviewee Questions - Canidate
Questions that you should considering asking your future employer:
- What can I tell you about my qualifications?
- How does the company balance short-term performance versus long-term success?
- What are the performance expectations of this position over the first 12 months?
- What do you see as the most important opportunities for improvement in the area I hope to join?
- What are the next steps in the interview process?
- I read in your literature that your training program is comprised of three six-month rotations. Does the employee have any input into where he will go at the end of each rotation? How do you evaluate the employee's performance during the training period?
- Please describe the duties of the job for me.
- How much travel is expected?
- What are the skills and attributes you value most for someone being hired for this position?
- Are there any examples?