Interviewer Questions - Company
Questions that the company may ask in an Interview:
- Tell me about a time when you failed to meet a deadline. What things did you fail to do? What were the repercussions? What did you learn?
- Discuss a situation during the past year in which you had to deal with an upset customer or coworker.
- Describe the system you use for keeping track of multiple projects. How do you track your progress so that you can meet deadlines? How do you stay focused?
- Do you have the qualifications and personal characteristics necessary for success in your chosen career?
- What is the most significant contribution you made to the company during a past job or internship?
- Describe a time when you were faced with problems or stresses that tested your coping skills.
- By providing examples, convince me that you can adapt to a wide variety of people, situations and environments.
- What short-term goals and objectives have you established for yourself?
- Would you describe yourself as goal-driven?
- Tell me about a time when your work was criticized.
Interviewee Questions - Canidate
Questions that you should considering asking your future employer:
- What are the attributes of the job that you'd like to see improved?
- How do you envision this position supporting you?
- What sort of communication style works best with this team?
- What are the criteria that you are looking for in the successful candidate for this position?
- How would you describe the responsibilities of the position?
- Does the management encourage the policy of promotion from within the organization?
- How many people work in this office/department?
- Is this a new position? If not, what did the previous employee go on to do?
- What were the major strengths and weaknesses of the last person who held this job?
- What does the client expect at the end of the project?