|August 30, 2018|
Boston Skyline from Fenway Park
Boston’s Fenway Park has been a local photographer’s favorite spot since it opened. Photographer’s not only like to take pictures of the game in action, but they also like the view of the city from the stands.
Skyline Changes over the Years
When Fenway Park first opened in 1912, the tallest building was the Christian Science Center Church. In the 1960's skyscrapers went up and now you can see the Prudential and the 200 Clariton Street Building. Boston's newest skyscraper, 1 Dalton Street, is still in progress and will be open next year.
Eight Tips on Taking Pictures from Fenway Park
- If you never been to Fenway, take the $20 tour so you can walk around the park and see the different views.
- Tours start at 10 am, the only way to get a picture of the morning sunrise from Fenway Park is to arrange a private tour. (or to be a registered press member)
- Sunset shots are easy to get during a game, best seats are the Bleacher seats.
- The Right Field Pavilion Box seats have the best view of the Citgo Sign and the Green Monster.
- The Left Field Pavilion Box seats have the best view of the Boston Skyline.
- If you're looking for views of the field, try Field Box 60. These seats are closest to the field. In addition, with the proper lens, you can look at the Red Sox dugout. If your not a Red Sox fan, then try Field Box 30, which gives you views of the visitor dugout.
- In general, ticket holders don’t have full stadium access. That is, you can’t access the Green Monster unless you have Green Monster seats. You might have the opportunity to see views from the Green Monster from your Fenway Park Tour.
- Fenway Park has a lot of vintage signs around the park, keep your eye out for them.
September 2, 2018.
It was a very big city and very beautiful I been hearing so many good things about it were lover go when they get married
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.