|June 4, 2017|
No Short Cut Sign
At the Copley Mall construction site is this sign:
I don't know who at the construction company thought of it, but it's certainly a different type of motivation sign: "No Shortcuts Keep Your Family in Mind"
Actual sign seen in early 2016.
On June 7th, the Copley Mall entrance is scheduled to reopen. Some interesting information:
- Closed for Construction on March 6, 2016
- Total Construction Days: 458 days ( or 316 calendar days excluding Weekends and Holidays)
- Inial Cost of the Project: $9.2 million
- Number of opening delays: 4 ( Dec 2016, January 2017, March 2017, June 2017)
- Average number of commuters that pass through the doors:
I am glad to see the entrance reopening. Hopefully, the escalator doesn't break down as much as it did before.
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.