Was the Moon Landing Fake?
In view of everything else we've learned about the regime masquerading as the U.S. government in recent years, the following information ought not to surprise us. Absolute evidence that the Space program is loaded with fraud has been uncovered by Bill Kaysing and R. Rene. Kaysing worked for Rocketdyne from 1957 to 1963. His highly researched book was published by Eden Press in 1976.
Another brilliant writer who has taken up the subject of Space scams is R. Rene of 31 Burgess Place, #2, Passaic, NJ 07055. His 1992 NASA MOONED AMERICA! is eight and a half by eleven inchs, 186 pages, and includes large color prints of three official NASA photographs allegedly taken on the Moon. (Yikes cost $44.99 on Amazon!) The magnificent book is available for $25 including priority shipment by USPS.
I am not financially connected to either gentleman, however, both are my correspondence friends. Their important work at unmasking one of the five biggest scams ever foisted on the taxpayer deserves to be widely known. Before you read a summarized list of some of the evidence exhibits, consider the following:
Strange NASA Photos
On March 27, 1997 at 4:10 a.m. CST, one of the rarest photos ever seen was broadcast for at least ten seconds on the CNN television network. The story concerned problems with the Hubble Space Telescope. The photo shown was of Hubble about a hundred yards away. The unique thing about this picture was that it also included numerous bright stars in Space, thus contradicting NASA's biggest lie: "Stars cannot be photographed in Space".
Almost every photo or film supposedly taken while the astro-nots were on the Moon or taken from the Space Shuttles presents a pitch black sky without a single star! Why would the government fake the six missions to the Moon? Their intentions may well have been good in the early stages of the Space program, but all of this changed dramatically once lunar probes revealed that instead of 17% gravity, the Moon actually has 64% of Earth gravity.
Distance to the Moon Questioned
Prior to 1967 NASA pronounced the gravitational neutral point between the Earth and the Moon as being just 23,900 miles from the Moon. From 1967 onward, however, they started giving the figure as 43,495 miles. The logistics nightmare of this enormously increased lunar gravity in terms of revised fuel requirements meant, for example, that the weight of the Lunar Module would had to have been increased by a factor of more than seven.
The choice was clear: suffer a big reduction in Congressional funding and national prestige or fake it. Only a small number of key people needed to be aware of the real result of the Apollo Project, as depicted in the movie Capricorn One wherein a fake trip to Mars was portrayed to the unsuspecting taxpayers. The significant money spent was building a rocket of sufficient strength to climb out of sight and into a partial sub-orbit. It is unclear where the large majority of the money went.
NASA List of Questions
- There are no stars in the black sky, despite zero atmosphere to obscure the view. The first man in Space, Yuri Gagarin, pronounced the stars to be "astonishingly brilliant". Why are the photos/videos from Apollo 11 show no stars in the sky?
- The photo of Collins in the zero-G aircraft was later used to show him Space walking on the Gemini 10 mission.
- There should have been a substantial crater blasted out under the LEM's 10,000 pound thrust rocket. Instead, zero crater.
- When the LEMs were supposedly leaving the Moon, they should have produced a large bright exhaust flame from the rocket propellant. Instead, zero exhaust.
- Footprints are the result of weight displacing air or moisture from between particles of dirt, dust, or sand. The astro-nots left distinct footprints all over the place.
- The Apollo 11 TV pictures were lousy, yet the broadcast quality magically became fine on the five subsequent missions. Viewers attention to detail would be greatest while watching the first trip to the Moon.
- In most Apollo photos, there is a clear line of deliniation between the rough foreground and the smooth background.
- Why did so many NASA Moonscape photos have non-parallel shadows?
- Why did one of the stage prop rocks have a capital "C" on it and a crease in it?
- How did the fiberglass whip antenna on the Gemini 6A capsule survive the tremendous heat of atmospheric reentry?
- In Ron Howard's 1995 science fiction movie, Apollo 13, the astro-nots lose electrical power and begin worrying about freezing to death. In reality, of course, the relentless bombardment of the Sun's rays would rapidly have overheated the vehicle to lethal temperatures with no atmosphere into which to dump the heat buildup.
- Who took the pictures of Neil descending the ladder?
- The diameter of the astro-nots with their bulky suits and backpacks was greater than the diameter of the LEM door. That is why they were always seen on the ladder, but not actually entering or exiting the doorway.
- Instead of being able to jump at least ten feet high in "one-sixth" gravity, the highest jump was about nineteen inchs.
- Even though slow motion photography was able to give a fairly convincing appearance of very low gravity, it could not disguise the fact that the astro-nots travelled no further between steps than they would have on Earth.
- If the Rover buggy had actually been moving in one-sixth gravity, then it would have required a twenty foot width in order not to have flipped over on nearly every turn. The Rover had the same width as ordinary small cars.
- An astrophysicist who has worked for NASA writes that it takes two meters of shielding to protect against medium solar flares and that heavy ones give out tens of thousands of rem in a few hours. Why didn't the astro-nots on Apollo 14 and 16 die after exposure to this immense amount of radiation?
- The fabric spacesuits had a crotch to shoulder zipper. There should have been fast leakage of air since even a pinhole deflates a tire in short order.
- The astro-nots in these "pressurized" suits were easily able to bend their fingers, wrists, elbows, and knees at 5.2 p.s.i. and yet a boxer's 4 p.s.i. speed bag is virtually unbendable. The guys would have looked like balloon men if the suits had actually been pressurized.
- The water-source air conditioner backpacks should have produced frequent explosive vapor discharges. They never did.
- During the Apollo 14 flag setup ceremony, the flag would not stop fluttering.
- With a more than two second signal transmission round trip, how did a camera pan upward to track the departure of the Apollo 16 LEM? .....etc.,.....
TruTV 'Adam Ruins Everything' tries to debunk some of the questions, but not all items were addresses:
This article will conclude with the two paragraph introduction of a nearly 500 page report submitted to Congress by North American Aviation worker, Thomas Ronald Baron.
"An Apollo Report" by Thomas Ronald Baron Preface
"It has often been said that 'People must do what they think is right'. In many cases this has been a costly quotation to follow, but it is probably one of the very few ways we have of advancing ourselves as a nation. There are too many opportunities for organizations to live off of the taxpayer. It always seems that the more tax monies that can be had, the more this money that is wasted. There is no question in my mind that there is gross mismanagement in relation to manhours and proper control of materials, and to the treatment of people. In my opinion, North American Aviation has had the funds to correctly administer a Space Program without compromising the safety of its employees, the astronauts, or the objectives of the Project itself.
North American Aviation has NOT, in many ways, met their contractual obligations to the United States Government or to the taxpayer. I do not have all the information that I need to prove all that is in this report. I just hope someone with the proper authority will use this information as a basis to conduct a proper investigation. Someone had to make known to the public and the government what infractions are taking place. I am attempting to do that, someone else will have to try to correct the infractions.""
-Thomas R. Baron
My thanks to Bill Kaysing for including much of Baron's Report in Kaysing's pioneering book: We Never Went to the Moon! $20 from Holy Terra Books, P.O. Box 832, Soquel, CA 95073 This final note is extacted from Kaysing's book: "Author's Note: This report was submitted to a Congressional investigating committee in April 1967, having been compiled the preious year by Baron. He was found dead in his car at a railway crossing only a few days after submitting his report."
Found this on a Conspiracy Website:
At one stage I was fansinated by Nostradamus. Recently I took a meaning out of one of his quatrains that I believe to be my own. In 9-65 he says:
|Dedans le coin de Luna diendra rendre,||He will come to travel to the corner of the lunar,|
|Ou sera pris et mislen terre etrange;||Where he will be captured and put into a strange land.|
|Lef fruits immurs seront a grand esclandre,||The unripe fruits to be subjects of great scandal|
|Grand vitupere a l'run grande lounandge.||Great blame, to one great praise.|
* "He (referring to mankind and the American Astronauts) will come to travel to the corner of the Lunar (the Moon) where he will then be captured and put into a strange land.. Many people believe this to be the moon again (or space), but I think it refers to television. He will be captured on film and put into strange lands, meaning TV which was still a reasonably new invention. The unripe fruits (assets which take time to develop before reaching maturity, a reference to the space race) to be the subjects of great scandal (This could refer to the individual cock ups of missions such as Apollo One or 13, but I think it's a reference to the Fake Moon Landings). Great blame (whoever is covering up the Fake Landings, whether it is the US Government or something deeper.), to one great praise (referring to the praise that the US received for landing men on the moon, or to the astronauts themselves).
It is interesting to note that Nostrodamus used the phrase 'the Eagles' as an allusion to the USA in several quatrains, and by coincidence, the American lunar landing craft happened to be named 'the Eagle'. Copernicus was the original mapper of the Moon, thus the twisted phrase 'the corner of Lunar' may be a reference to Copernicus. It just so happens that the lunar landing craft landed near a rather large moon crater named 'Copernicus' !
United States Constitution: Read directions before losing! The most important word in our almost gone Constitution is "INFRINGED" from the phrase: "...the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed". Citizen weaponry is absolutely vital to securing and maintaining freedom.