Gluten Free Halloween Candy
Top 5 Favorite Halloween Candy
This is our list of the top gluten-free Halloween candy picks for the year 2022, which are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. My daughter, who suffers from celiac disease, is always looking forward to treating herself to these yummy sweets on Halloween.
- Hershey's Chocolate - Hershey's chocolate is my daughter's favorite candy, so it's no surprise that this is what she searches for the most. If she wants a simple chocolate treat, this is what she wants..
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - This is the #1 candy that most children are looking for.
- Sour Patch Kids - She likes to snack these in the car on road trips.
- Jelly Beans - Every year, a neighbor would give her one of these, and she is very happy to receive it..
- Mike & Ike - She is known to buy a box or two of these during dance competitions.
There is an interesting side note: she does not like Snickers. She told me that it is too sweet and there is a lot of caramel in Snickers.
Be sure not to forget the Teal Pumpkin this Halloween! The Teal Pumpkin Project is a great way to ensure that everyone can enjoy Halloween, regardless of food allergies. You can let trick-or-treaters know you have non-food treats available by placing a teal pumpkin on your doorstep. So if you're looking for something to do this Halloween, consider participating in the Teal Pumpkin Project!
Here are some of the past blog posts we have written about Halloween candy: