Add a Random Word to any text field
This week's featured LaunchBar action is the basic Random Word. There are times when you are at a loss of what word to put in a field. This action makes it easy to have a random word generated whenever you need it.
Installing the Action
- Download the Random Word Action for LaunchBar
- UnZip the file
- Double Click on the file to properly install it in LaunchBar
Tips on Using this Action
- Use the LaunchBar shortcut and type in "Random"
- Hit Enter to generate the Random Word
- Use "Shift Return" to insert the text in the current application
- Use "Command C" to copy to the clipboard.
- Use "Tab Title" to Convert the word to Title Case.