Erickson???s Ice Cream
You can get Gluten Free cones at Erickson???s ice cream
For over 80 years Erickson's Ice Cream stand has been serving excellent ice cream from its location in Stow, Massachusetts. They have a lot of flavors - some regular some seasonal.
Gluten Free Cones
Erickson's ice cream now has gluten-free cones! Celiac kids can now enjoy their favorite ice cream in a cone just like other kids!
Four things We Learned
- They have sugar cones and regular cones.
- Make sure to tell the person at the window that it's an allergy and they will make sure to get a clean scoop.
- In 2019, a child cone is $4.25, Regular is $5.25 and a Large is $6.
- The Kids size is pretty big. You may want to get a dish just in case they are not able to finish it before it melts all over them.
- Erickson's ice cream closes for the season in October. lIn 2018, they closed on September 14th to update the kitchen.
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.
© 2022 - cryan.com