Macintosh Cyber Deals Watch
Things to watch for this Christmas season
Last year I had my list of software that I was going to watch for, so I thought I repeat the "Watch List" for this busy shopping season.
My budget is pretty tight this year. Chances are that I won't be making any big purchases on "Black Friday" or on "Cyber Monday." Here are the software and services that I'll be checking out this year:
- Belight Software - Art Text and Swift Publisher are pretty cool. Currently Belight Software has 30-70% off sale in the Mac App Store. The sale doesn't cover Art Text or Swift Publisher. I have seen Art Text in some recently announced bundle packages, but they are more than what Art Board sells.
- PhotoStyler - Great for presenting photos online, Social Media and Blogs. (Single User license is $29.99)
- Art Board - Didn't upgrade to 2.0, wonder if they will have a special deals. (Single License is $39.99)
- Movavi - I think 2018 will be the year of multimedia. I am always looking for a different solution to compliment iMovie.
- Creative Market - Love all the package deals. Certainly expect to see a good teaser for this year.
- DropBox - Great service. Currently at 60% at 6.2 GB
- StoryBlocks - Usually have a $99 year membership sale, this time of year they discount to nearly $45.
- Font Awesome 5 - Wonder if they will have one last sale before they go live.
- UDemy - there are a few courses that I want to watch but they are outrageously expense. I'll be checking frequently to see if they are discounted. They currently have a 55,000+ online courses at $10 for a limited time!
- Go Daddy - perhaps they will have discount domain name or hosting plans.
Not watching any hardware deals this year. At the moment, I have enough disk space and don't really need a new Flash storage devices or cables.
It will be interesting to see what Apple deals are announced. I suspect that they include iTunes gift card with some purchases of MacBooks and iPads.