If you're at the end of your lease and don't want to trade it in at the dealer, there's a couple of options Massachusett residents have, the one nearest Framingham is ADESA.
What is ADESA
ADESA provides customers a whole car auction solution. We serve two main client types: institutional customers and dealers.
The dealers who consign and purchase vehicles at ADESA auctions are licensed franchises and independent wholesale dealers. Dealer consignment vehicles include over-aged dealer inventory and unwanted dealer trade-ins.
Six things to Know about ADESA
- Building was once housed by General Motors
- Michael Dukakis purchased a car that was manufactured here.
- Public is not allowed to purchase auction cars. You can watch the auction from the lobby window. (It's neat to see the various cars that come in the lot.)
- Pictures are not allowed on the property. If you want that last picture with your lease car you will have to do it before you arrive.
- There is very limited parking. You need to park the car and then walk into the building to do the car transfer. Make sure to have all the paperwork with you.
- There is no trash bin at the drop-off location, make sure you clean out the car before arriving. Don't forget to look under the mats and sun visors.
From Downtown Framingham, Take a right onto Hollis St, then the next right on Irving Street. Stay on Irving Street, it becomes Loring Drive. You will know when you get near the facility when you start seeing a lot of cars parked on your right.
Street Address: 63 Western Avenue, Framingham, MA 01702
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.
© 2022 - cryan.com