30 Ice Breaker Questions
Add some fun in your weekly meetings
Ice Breaker questions are a great way to break the silence in meetings. They also help employees learn more about their coworkers.
We use ice breakers in our Zoom meetings to lighten up the meeting a bit. It helps lighten the mood a bit.
Here is my personal list of thirty ice breaker questions. Feel free to use them in your next team meeting.
- What's your favorite hometown resturant?
- What store has closed that you wished you go visit again?
- What's your favorite movie snack?
- What's a useful Chrome Extension that you love?
- On your commute, what do you listen to in the car or train?
- What's the best sports stadium that you watched a game from?
- What restaurant do you wish was still open from your childhood?
- What movie have you seen on opening night?
- Have you ever met a President or a top leader?
- Where is the best vacation spot?
- What food did you try once and vow never to try again?
- What was your first computer?
- Have you ever appeared as a background on a live news story?
- What is the most famous place you visited? (Whitehouse, Graceland, Buckingham Palace etc)
- Have you ever done a DIY project - how did it turn out?
- Do you remember your science fair project?
- Have you gone camping? If so where?
- Have you ever run a 5k, 1/2 Marathon or a Marathon?
- What's a classic arcade game that you love to play.
- Have you inadvertently run into a former coworker?
- What is your favorite breakfast food?
- What do you like to do on a long flight?
- Have you ever gone to a book signing?
- What's a good healthy snack that you would recommend?
- Have you purchased/sold something on eBay?
- Have you ridden on a Segway?
- What's your favorite lunch meal at the beach?
- What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
- What is the longest time you stood in line for a ride at an amusement park?
- Have you personally watched a Shuttle/Rocket launch?