October 7, 2020
Nauset Beach at Sunrise
In August we woke up early to catch the summer sunrise at Nauset Beach in Orleans Massachusetts.
Five Things We Learned
- We arrived just as the sun was coming up. We should have planned it better and arrived at about 10-mins before the sunrise to get the best effect.
- There were a few people at the beach but a lot less than it was at the sunset at Ocean Edge the night before.
- There was plenty of open beach for pictures. Most people were on the northern side of the beach - near the parking lot entrance. We parked all the way on the other side giving us plenty of beaches to take family photos.
- We saw a few people leave moments after the sunrise. There were a few people who were sitting on benches enjoying coffee.
- After leaving the beach we stopped at the Chocolate Sparrow for a post sunrise treat. We couldn’t go earlier as they don’t open until 6:39 am. It was a nice way to treat all those who were crazy enough to get up early.
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.