The park along Commonwealth Ave is a beautiful place to take a walk any time of the year. There are lights in the trees in the Winter and in the Spring you can appreciate all the flowers and tree buds.
There are benches along the trail on the Commonwealth Ave, which allows Bostonians to sit and enjoy the beautiful day.
Next to one of the benches is a white pale with a picture of a Dog. Seems out of place, but it's a special tribute to a dog, Woodrow, that once enjoyed sitting next to the bench and enjoying the day.
Interesting Things About the Bucket
- Woodrow was born in 2004 and died on December 7th, 2019.
- The bucket contains some of Woodrow favorite treats and bacon.
- The note outside the bucket says, “Please help yourself, courtesy of Woodrow.”
- The Bucket has been out there since December - someone dig around the bucket.
- The metal bucket is tied to the bench so no one takes it.
- Woodrow has his own Facebook Page - Woodrow the George Clooney of Dogs.
Finding Woodrow's Treats
The bucket treat is located next to a bench on Commonwealth Ave. It's between Berkeley Street and Clarendon Street - near the General John Glover Statue.
You can see Woodrow sitting by the bench on Google's Picasaweb.
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.