Triggers with Hot Corners
You can use Keyboard Triggers with Hot Corners
A few years ago, I wrote about an easy way to put your computer to sleep. The whole point of the post was to show that there was an easy way to put your computer to sleep.
The problem is that it's too easy. In fact, you may accidentally trigger the hot corner more that you would actually use it.
Fortunately you can add keyboard modifiers so that you couldn't accidentally trigger the hot corner.
Just a sample of different triggers to add.
Using the Modifiers
- Go to Apple Menu, then Preferences
- Select Mission Control
- Click on the Hot Corners button on the bottom left
- Click on any of the Active Screen Corners
- Then hold any combination of Shift, Control, Option, Command and you'll see the shortcut icon appear next to the actions.
- Select the action you want to use.
Now there's no reason to use all the hot corners to Lock your screen or any of the of ten actions that Apple provides.
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.
© 2022 - cryan.com