Best Boston Blog Post of 2017
Lots of great Blog posts, but only seven made the final cut
This was a great year for creative Boston Blog post. Lots of great content was discovered this year.
It was a lot of fun researching different topics and learning more about the city along the way. Hopefully, the post was entertaining and informative.
Top Seven Boston Blog Posts
In no particular order....
- Oliver Ames Jr. Square - I knew the Ames family had a long history in Boston, it was fun learning about the square.
- District Hall - great place to visit and be inspired by other entrapanures.
- William Dawes - Paul Revere wasn't the only hero on April 19, 1775.
- Boston Public Gardens Foot Bridge - A popular tourist attraction with some interesting history.
- Governor John Brooks - Interesting history about a Revolutionary War volunteer who lead a team of revolutionary fighters in Concord on April 1775. Later he became the 11th Governor of Massachusetts.
- John Winthrop Statue - lot of history behind a statue that many people may never see.
- Coconut Grove Night Club Fire - Some information about a Boston's worst night club disaster.
There's still lots of great content planned for 2018. If you have any topics that you would like to see get covered let me know.