Pre-Interview Planning Checklist
-Here are the top ten thing you should do before going on any interview. Remember to focus on yourself and think positive before going into the interview.
1. What do I know about the company?
2. What do I know about the job?
3. What do I know about the interviewer and the selection process? Who am I meeting?
4. What is my 30-word response to "Tell me about yourself?"
5. What points are unique about me and support my application?
6. What achievements will the interviewer(s) be most interested in?
7. What possible problem areas are there in my application and how can I
put them positively?
8. What possible question areas will I have for my interviewer(s)?
9. Have I prepared well for the technical part of the interview?
10. What lasting impression do I want to leave with my interviewers(s)?
The tar command archives and extracts files to and from a single file called a tarfile. A tarfile is usually a mag-netic tape, but it can be any file.
Common Tar Commands Cheat Sheet
|tar cvf filename.tar *||Tar the complete directory.|
|tar xvf filename.tar||Untar a Tar archive.|
|gzip directory.gz *||Compress a Directory|
|gzip -d directory.gz||Uncompress a Directory.|
|put "| tar cvf - . |gzip " myfile.tar.gz||Send and compress a tar file onto a ftp site|
|tar -cvf- mydir | gzip -9 > mydir.tar.gz||Tar and compress the directory at the sametime|
|gzcat mydir.tar.gz | tar -xvf-||Retrieve the archive.|
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.
© 2022 - cryan.com