The Oregon Club
Great Options for Gluten Free
The Oregon Club is hidden gem located on the backroads of Ashland. It's a unique place as it started out as the place to go to get drinks during Prohibition.
Five Things We Learned
- Reservations Recommended - There's very limited seating. Reservations are highly recommended.
- Quiet Restaurant - The inside dining room is small and has the feel of being at someone's house and not at a restaurant. There is a piano in one of the dining rooms, but it was more of decorations.
- Lots of Gluten-Free Options - The waitress worked with us on what meals they were able to make Gluten Free. They were very knowledgeable on what meals could be made safe for her. My daughter selected the Roasted Chicken.
- Appetizers - We went with the Roasted Pears with Prosciutto for the appetizer. It seemed to be the only one a 10-year old might like. She didn't like it. I thought it was pretty good.
- Roasted Chicken - The Roasted Chicken was good. The only problem was that it contained bones, I think she was thinking more of chicken strips than 1/4 of a chicken. She had coleslaw and baked beans as a side dish. She enjoyed it.