A-Z Challenge - 2019 - Reflection
What I learned with this years challenge
This year's A to Z challenge started off promising but fell off because some of the letters were difficult for the various daily topics.
Overall it was a good month. I learned a lot about various things that I wouldn't have had I not done the challenge.
Five Things I learned
- As much as I wanted to get the content out early, it wasn't always possible. There were too many distractions.
- Some content that I had planned was scrapped because it wasn't interesting enough.
- The content was pretty bad since I didn't get as many comments as last year.
- I did enjoy trying to find quality content for the letters. The topic of jQuery made things pretty difficult. I think next year I'll stick to known topics.
- Towards the end it wasn't as fun and this year. I actually was excited when the challenge was over.
Four Favorite Posts in April
These are my favorite post from this year A to Z challenge.
- Vendome Hotel Fire Monument - Learned a lot about this historical event in Boston's history.
- USB Power - I have the USB power with the green dot and wondered why it was there.
- Add Link Check using jQuery - Cook way to check page links.
- Battery GoPro Silver - Simple tips on battery life using the GoPro Silver.