Mix Drinks in Aruba
Here is the drink menu for the Sea Worthy's Pool Bar at the Marriott's Aruba Surf Club. During the day is a very popular bar with people looking to get a nice refreshing drink. Happy hour starts at 1pm
- Mango Majito - Bacardi Rum, Fresh Mint Leaves, Lime Juice, Mango Puree, Topped with Soda Water
- Marvelous Margarita - Tequila Jose Cuervo Gold, Triple Sec. Margarita Mix
- Wild Rita - Wild Berry Puree, Margarita Mix, Triple Sec, Jose Cuervo Tequila.
- Light House Passion - Passion Fruit Puree, OJ, Stolichnaya Raspberry Vodca, Raspberry Mix Swirl
- Banana-Banana - Banana Puree, Captain Morgan Rum, Bacardi Lemon, Pineapple Juice
- Peachy-Peachy Bang-Bang - Peach Puree, Banana Puree, Bacardi Razz, Mango Swirl
On the Rocks
- Berry-Berry Nice - Raspberry Vodka, Triple Sec, Wildberry Puree, Lemon Juice, Crushed Mint Leaves
- Mikes Full Monty - Cruzan Island Rum, Stolivhnaya Vodka, Peach Liqueur, Peach Puree, Iced Tea
- Blues by Zheng - Peach Schnapps, Blue Curacao, Stolivhnaya Vodka, Lemonade
- Sweet Tart - Wildberry Puree, Banana Puree, Ice Cream Mix
- Mango Frosty - Mango Puree, Vanilla Ice Cream
- Peaches Dream - Peach Puree, Ice Cream Mix
Two Additional Drinks
The bar is an open bar and they could make just about any mixed drink that you wanted. We asked for these two popular Caribbean drinks:Aruba Ariba
We liked this but found that bars off Marriott property did a better job making this drink. (They had more flavor and you got more drink) Make sure to try a different place at least once.Aruba Knockout
Had this on the beach, it was good. As I recall it was a great drink to sit and relax in the sun. This was only available at beach-side, not exactly sure what was it in.
Frozen Cocktails - 2007
Back in 2007, I wrote a blog post about the various drinks that we enjoyed at Pelican Bay in St. Maarten. It's another page to look at for some drink ideas when heading to the Caribbean or having a Caribbean theme party.
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.