WeWork Boston Back Bay Office
Great Location to Grow Your Business
WeWork is a global coworking company that provides shared workspaces for individuals and businesses of all sizes. The WeWork at 200 Berkeley Street is located in the heart of Boston's Back Bay neighborhood, just steps from the Back Bay Commuter Rail and MBTA station. The building is a 20-story high rise with stunning views of the city skyline.
The view from the 24th floor of WeWork at 200 Berkeley Street.
The WeWork at 200 Berkeley Street offers a variety of features that make it a great place to work, including:
Private offices: Private offices are available for rent in a variety of sizes, from small to large. Shared workspace: There is also a large shared workspace area with desks, tables, and chairs. Meeting rooms: There are several meeting rooms available for rent, both large and small. Breakout areas: There are several breakout areas where you can relax, collaborate, or take a break. Kitchen: There is a fully equipped kitchen with snacks, drinks, and coffee. Other amenities: Other amenities include a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and a bike room.
The WeWork at 200 Berkeley Street is located in the heart of Boston's Back Bay neighborhood. This is a great location for businesses that want to be close to the city's financial district, cultural attractions, and transportation options.
The 200 Berkeley Street location is in the old John Hancock building.
Pricing for private offices at WeWork at 200 Berkeley Street starts at $650 per month. Shared workspace is available for $350 per month.
Sample office space layout at WeWork
Five Things I Learned
This pertains to the 200 Berkeley Street location, not all locations have the same setup at that.
- The main entrance is on the 19th floor. You have to go there first to get a card. You have to show your Driver's License. (You also have to show the license when you enter the building.)
- The rooms are marked above the keypad on a small sticker. It's hard to find the particular room that you may be assigned to. (Might be useful if they have a map when you check in?)
- There is coffee and water in mugs and cups provided by WeWork. You can also bring your own lunch and put it in the refrigerator. Yes, they have microwaves and utensils.
- The views are great from the 24th floor! You can pretty much walk all around the building and see the city from different sides.
- To get up and down via the elevators you have to put in your location on the keypad and then go to the designated elevator. This makes your elevator journey to be non-stop. During my recent stay, I didn't have to wait long for the elevator even during busy lunch periods.