November 1999 Commercials
Classic Dot Com Commercials
This week's Media Monday features some commercials I found on a VHS tape that had content from November 1999. I pulled off some commercials from that recording.
Watch the Commercials
- Discover Card - With USPS running away after delivery.
- Dino Crisis by Capcom - Weird way to sell a video game.
- AOL 5.0 - Aired during the peak of membership. Broadband would start gaining popularity in 2000.
- Checkout.com - This looked to be an online rental service.
- McAfee - Interesting way to sell computer security.
- Web Without Wires by Motorola - Motorola promoted the world without wires.
- Duracell Ultra - Duracell always promotes that they have the fastest battery.
- eTrade with PacBell Promotion - Interesting promotion for new eTrade customers - California Only.
- Intel Web Outfitter Service - Back in 1999, Intel offered a lot of free services on their website - not anymore.
- Saturn SL - Classic Saturn Commercial.
- Toyota Celica - Classic Toyota Celica commercial.