Create a random phrase from any word
backronym.org is simple site that converts a word into a random phrase. This is useful if you're trying to learn a complex word, or just for fun. Since the phase is random it can give you some ideas on more useful backronym.
Webster's Dictionary: an acronym deliberately formed from a phrase whose initial letters spell out a particular word or words, either to create a memorable name or as a fanciful explanation of a word's origin.
Sample Generated Backronym
- YAHOO: that Yarn-spinning Admissive Houttuynia Orchestrated from that Organdie
- YAHOO: the Yellowish-orange Aerological Harmonics Overpaying one Octosyllable
- CNN: that Confined Narthecium from that Nuclease
- MBTA: that Maltese Brazilian Tortricidae in an Argument
- NRA: that Nonexplorative Reconcilable Alt