- Give me a specific example of a time when you sold your supervisor or professor on an idea or concept. How did you proceed? What was the result?
- What kinds of things have you done at school or on the job that were beyond expectations?
- To what extent would you be willing to travel for the job?
- Before you can make a productive contribution to the company, what degree of training do you feel you will require?
- Give an example of a time in which you had to be relatively quick in coming to a decision.
- Give me an example of an important goal you set and describe your progress in reaching that goal.
- How do you feel about creativity and individuality?
- What are the main challenges associated with the team?
- If I meet or exceed the company's expectations, will there be additional opportunities to expand my responsibilities?
- How many people work in this office/department?
- Can you please tell me how your career has developed at this organization? Would someone entering the firm today have similar opportunities?
© 2018 The above article was randomly created. All rights reserved. This creative random text was created exclusively for you by using a PHP computer program by randomizing the top 160 interview questions. The goal is to see how you handle a mix of interview questions.