Interviewer Questions - Company
- Describe the last time that you undertook a project that demanded a lot of initiative.
- Are you the type of student for whom conducting independent research has been a positive experience?
- What qualifications do you have that will make you successful in this company?
- What kind of supervisor do you work best for? Provide examples.
- Tell me about a time when you failed to meet a deadline. What things did you fail to do? What were the repercussions? What did you learn?
- Describe the type of professor that has created the most beneficial learning experience for you.
- What do you see yourself doing in ten years?
- Describe an instance when you had to think on your feet to extricate yourself from a difficult situation.
- What suggestions do you have for our organization?
- Have you ever had difficulty with a supervisor or instructor? How did you resolve the conflict?
- Do you have a geographic preference?
- Describe a specific problem you solved for your employer or professor. How did you approach the problem? What role did others play? What was the outcome?
- Describe a situation that required a number of things to be done at the same time. How did you handle it? What was the result?
- Describe some projects or ideas (not necessarily your own) that were implemented, or carried out successfully primarily because of your efforts.
- What plans do you have for continued study? An advanced degree?
Interviewee Questions - Canidate
- How do you envision this position supporting you?
- What can I do for you as follow-up?
- What are the challenging facets of the job?
- What characteristics does a successful person have in your organization?
- What are the most immediate challenges of the position that need to be addressed in the first three months?
- How do you rate your competition? The position's history Asking about why the position is vacant can provide insight into the company and the potential for advancement. According to Annie Stevens and Greg Gostanian, managing partners at executive and career development firm ClearRock, good questions include:
- What qualities are you looking for in your new hires?
- What do you see as the most important opportunities for improvement in the area I hope to join?
- What is an average week in this job really like?
- What exactly would my day-to-day responsibilities be?
© 2019 The above article was randomly created. All rights reserved. This creative random text was created exclusively for you by using a PHP computer program by randomizing the top 160 interview questions. The goal is to see how you handle a mix of interview questions.