Lessons We Could Learn From Noah
- Don't miss the boat.
- Remember that we are all in the same boat.
- Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark
- Stay fit. When you're 600 years old someone may ask you to do something really big.
- Don't listen to critics, just get on with the job that needs to be done.
- Build your future on high ground.
- We were meant to travel in pairs, it was planned that way.
- Speed isn't everything. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
- When you're stressed, float awhile.
- Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the Titanic by professionals
- No matter what the storm, when you are with God there's always a rainbow waiting.