Best iPhone XS Max Tips
This week the iPhone 11 ships which will mean that the iPhone XS Max is a legacy device. In fact, Apple is no longer selling the iPhone XS Max, only the iPhone Xr is left in that generation.
I thought I look back at the top ten iPhone XS Max post that I created over the past year. I have certainly learned a lot about the phone.
CNET has a great YouTube video about this is said just about every iPhone Event.
Top Ten iPhone XS Max Posts
In no particular order, here are my favorite iPhone XS Max posts:
- Portrait Mode - A look at some of the best ways to use the Portrait mode on the iPhone.
- No More Headphone Jack - The iPhone XS Max is the first phone device that I don't have a headphone jack. Some tips and tricks about headphone jack free.
- 802.11ac WiFi - Some information about the latest WiFi standards that Apple supports.
- iPhone Video Capture - Learn about the video capture capabilities and some cool tricks about transforming a video frame to a photo.
- True Depth Camera - Learn some tips and tricks about the FaceTime camera.
- Qi Charger - Wireless charging is very cool. But Is it the fastest way to charge the phone? Learn the power capabilities of the Qi Charger.
- Compass - Hardly anyone uses the compass. This post in March looks at how the Compass has changed from previous iPhone models.
- iPhone XS Max Microphones - Understand the locations of the microphones on the iPhone XS Max.
- A12 Bionic chip - Learn all about the capabilities of the A12 Bionic chip and how you can get the most benefits of the changes.
- Image Quality - A look at several popular third party photo apps and what features that they bring to the iPhone
End of the iPhone XS Max Series
With the new iPhone 11 officially shipping, I am going to end this series. I'll occasionally post useful information about the iPhone XS Max but not on a weekly bases.
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.