Five Napkin Burger Closes in Boston
While some people might be surprised that the restaurant closed, it really didn't come a surprise to me because it was never busy. When the wait time for the Cheesecake Factory would be 45-minutes, there would be no wait at 5-Napkin and they are just doors apart.
The last time I ate there was at lunch time - just days before closing. I was very surprised of the number of tables during a busy lunch hour.
When I started working the Back Bay, it was the place to go to after work. I can remember going and sitting at the busy bar and ordering one of their famous burger. It was a busy happening place.
Five Things I Learned about 5 Napkin in Boston
- Opened at 105 Huntington Ave on April 9, 2011
- Previous Tenant was Daily Grill, before that it was Applebee's
- When it opened, there were nine burgers were on the menu. They were priced from $7.95-$12.95 (Last year I got a Five Napkin Burger for $14!)
- Officially Closed on September 14, 2018
- There are current 4 other locations - which are all in New York City. (Closest one is 209 Miles away)
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.