Boston Fan Pier Park
Boston's Fan Pier is the perfect spot to get a landscape picture of Boston. Located in the Seaport District, it's a great view of the building in the Financial District - including the Custom House clock tower.
Five Things I Learned about the Fan Pier
- In the fall there is a fire pit to keep people warm while visiting the Pier.
- Best Picture spots are along the grass near Courthouse Way. Make sure to include the Pier Chains in the pictures for the best effect.
- There is a tot lot for the kids to play while the adults take pictures - fun for the whole family!
- This is the best spot to take sunset pictures. If the sky is clear, head down to the Fan Pier after dinner with a tripod to take amazing pictures. Tip: Keep the horizon on the lower third for the best effect.
- Check out my Blog post from last June about the Fan Pier Park.
Directions to Fan Pier Park
The Silver Line T / Courthouse Station is the closest stop to the Fan Pier Park. You can catch the Silver Line at South Station.
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.