|April 18, 2018|
Palm Beach, Aruba
The Palm Beach area is famous for calm waters and white sandy beachfront. It is located right in front of the luxurious stretch of high-rise hotels. This is where the Aruba Marriot, Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort & Casino, and the Radisson Aruba Resort are located.
Seven Things I Learned about Palm Beach
- The beach is two miles in length. You can walk the entire length of the beach in roughly 20 minutes.
- This area is commonly called the "High Rise" area because the properties get lower to the ground as you head south.
- It’s a 20-minute cab ride to Oranjestad.
- The Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort & Casino is the largest resort in Aruba and is located at the heart of Palm Beach.
- The largest pool on Aruba is at the Marriott’s Aruba Surf Club.
- The first hotel to be built on Palm Beach was in the 1950s. It was called the Hotel Base-Ruti. The hotel today is part of the Riu Resort.
- The 2017 Condé Nast Traveler has Palm Beach / Eagle Beach rated #6 best beach in the world. In 2012, it was the #2 Best Beach Destination in the World - According to TripAdvisor’s Travel Choice (2012).
- The sea levels are pretty good. As you walking about 50 yards it only gets to about 5 feet deep. There are no rip currents concerns anyplace along Palm Beach.
List of Hotels Around Palm Beach
Talk of the Town Hotel and Beach Club, Palm Beach Retreat, Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino, Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort Spa and Casino, Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, Marriott’s Aruba Surf Club, Holiday Inn Report Aruba - Beach & Casino, The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba, The Mill Resort Hotel Aruba, Hotel Riu Palace Aruba, Barcelo Aruba, DiVi Aruba Phoenix, Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spec Boutique Hotel, Boardwalk Small Hotel Aruba, Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino, Blue Residences Aruba, Caribbean Palm Village Resort, Playa Linda Beach Resort, Palm Aruba Condos, Royal Club Grand Aruba Resort, MVC Eagle Beach Resort Aruba, Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort Aruba.
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.