Jeep Tours in Aruba
Aruba is most a desert country, and most of the side roads are dirt roads. If your going to tour the island might as well do it by Jeep.
There are a couple of companies that offer Jeep tours of Aruba:
Aruba 4x4 Half-Day Jeep Safari Tour - Starting at $85.
- Five Hour Tour
- Each Jeep seats 4 people, Guest drive their own jeeps with a lead tour guide
- Children under 12 travel for $64.
- Visit California Lighthouse, Alto Vista Chapel, Baby Natural Bridge, Bushiribana Gold Mine Ruins and Ayo Monolithic Rock Formation.
- Free pick-ups at your hotel or at the cruise dock.
ABC Tours - Island Ultimate - Starting at $108 + tax
"Aruba’s #1 Jeep Tour Company"
- Full Day Tour (9.5 Hours)
- Children travel for $70 + tax.
- Lighthouse, Bushiribana Gold Mills Ruines, Natural Bridge, Natural Pool at 'Conchi' Aruba's Arikok National Park, Baby Beach
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.