Logan Airport - Terminal C
Practical Gluten Free Breakfast Options at Logan International Airport.
If you're taking an early morning flight, there are some options for those that need to eat Gluten Free. However, your best safe bet is to bring along a morning snack. The last thing you want is to encounter cross contamination on a long flight.
One thing to keep in mind that if you're taking the first flights out in the morning, not all dining places will have all menu items. We have found that people will wait in line for Wolfgang Puck and PotBelly.
Gluten Free breakfast options at Terminal C
All restaurants are open at 5am and close 30 minutes before last flight.
- Green Express - Fruit Cups and Yogurt [Post-security, gate C36]
- GoGo Stop - Lots of Gluten Free Options, focus on healthy foods [Post-security, gate C33]
- Currito - None of the breakfast burritos are gluten free [Pre-security, departures]
- Au Bon Pain - No breakfast items [Post-security, gate C12]
- Wolfgang Puck Gourmet Express - See restaurant for current offerings [Post-security, gate C28]
- PotBelly - Hard Boiled Eggs, Seasonal Fruit, Yogurt. (No Gluten Free Bread) [Post-security, gate C11]
Play it Safe and Keep it Simple
We have learned that it’s best to bring our own snack, and just get a fresh cup of coffee at Dunkin or Starbucks. The lines are both coffee shops will be long, but they do move pretty fast compared to a typical coffee shop.
Our daughter enjoys getting a fresh fruit snack in the morning and Green Express and GoGo Stop at the Jet Blue Terminal is a good place to go as we wait for boarding.
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.