|September 19, 2016|
Monster's Inc. laughing Floor.
One of many attractions in Tomorrowland is the Monster's Inc. laughing Floor. This stage-like show goes all out to make everyone in the audience laugh. The reason the Monster's want you to laugh so that you'll generate electricity for Monstropolis - remember the ending of Monster's Inc?
The show is hosted in the Circle-Vision theater in Tomorrowland, right across from the Stitch Great Escape! You’ll see it on your right as you enter Tomorrowland from Main Street USA.
Guest interact with the Monster’s Inc. characters on the stage
Brief History of the Monster, Inc
- Monster’s Inc. film debut was on October 28, 2001
- Monster's Inc. laughing floor opened April 2, 2007
- Monster University film debut was on June 21, 2013
Previous Rides at the Location in Disney World:
- The TimeKeeper - November 21, 1994 - February 26, 2006
- American Journeys Film - 1984 - 1994
- America the Beautiful Film - November, 1971 (Circle-Vision Theater opened a month after Disney World opened)
Fun Facts about the Monster's Inc. laughing Floor.
- The theater seats about 400 guests, there are special handicap seats at the back of the theater.
- The show lasts about 10 minutes, depending on how well the jokes go.
- If your first in line, ask the cast member on popular jokes to tell Mike Wazowski.
- You can text in some jokes that might get used for the show, think of some local jokes before going!
- Fastpass+ is accepted here, but probably not needed for most times since the wait times is very little.
- As you enter the theater, look around for signs of the old "TimeKeeper" attraction.
- If you have a Goofy hat, this is the place to wear it!
- When the show is over, you exit near the Carousel of Progress.
- Prep up your jokes before the trip, or while waiting in line at another ride.
Sample Jokes to think about:
Anything that would make a Middle Schooler laugh wins! Basically, if it's offensive then it wouldn't make the cut.
- Q: What happened to the plant in math class? A: It grew square roots.
- "I need to talk to you" - is the one sentence that has the power to make you remember every bad thing you've ever done in your life.
- If at first you don't succeed then skydiving definitely isn't for you
- A day without sunshine is like ... night.
- As I said before, I never repeat myself.
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.