|August 22, 2016|
Disney provides locker rentals at each of the major parks in Walt Disney World. These are for storing personal items for a single day trip. The lockers will get clean out every night.
At the theme parks the lockers are controlled by a key, and you can open and close it anytime you want all day. At the water parks, the lockers are controlled by a keyless entry. (This way you don't have to worry about losing the key in the pool)
To use the lockers, a $5 refundable deposit is required for the locker key. (When you return the key, you could always use the $5 to get some popcorn for the ride home.)
Credit Cards and Debit cards are accepted for these lockers.
Locker Size Details
|Small||11" x 9" x 16"||$8/day|
|Large||17.5" x 12" x 16"||$10/day|
There is a single-use locker at Epcot, which measures 23" x 16" x 29". The locker cost $1 per use. This is perfect if you plan on staying late at Epcot and want to bring evening clothes for a nice dinner.
At the Disney Hollywood Studios location, there are 2 single-use locker sizes: 12" x 24" x 28" for $1, and 4" x 5.5" x 6" for $.50.
Cash is only accepted at the "Bonus Lockers."
- We bring our stroller and keep things in the bottom of the stroller, such as jackets or extra kids clothes. We haven't had the need to use any lockers
- Lockers are good for keeping valuables, such as DSLR cameras and Tripods that you may not use all day.
- Most Travel tripods will find in the Larger locker sizes. (AmazonBasics 50-Inch Lightweight Tripod will be collapsed to 15.5 inches)
- Anything that you buy at the park can be sent to your hotel for later pickup.
- Not Staying on a property? Simply ask for them to hold it. You can pick up merchandise by the exit when you leave the park.
- You are allowed to bring in snacks into the park, and all the lockers are located in nice cool areas.
- Lockers are good if there's rain in the forecast and you need a good place to keep things dry.
- The lockers at the Magic Kingdom are right below the Walt Disney Railroad on Main Street USA.
- At Epcot there are lockers at the Entrance and at the International Gateway.
- At Disney Studios the lockers are at the Crossroads of the World, as you walk in the park.
Bringing outside Food:
Yes, you are allowed to bring snacks into the park, from the Disney website:
Guests are allowed to bring food items--such as snacks or foods that do not require heating--into Disney theme parks. Inform a Security Cast Member of any food items when you enter the park.
Do you use the lockers?
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.