|July 17, 2016|
Short Read Books
I see a lot of commuters playing games on their smartphones on their commuter rail trip. Some other users seem to be taking the time to read a novel. (I haven't seen anyone read 50 Shades of grey.)
Did you know that Amazon has a list of short read books that take about 45 to 60 minutes to read. Perfect for Framingham commuters. Some of these books cost $.99 and plenty good ones that are free.
I think it's a great opportunity to spend time on the train learning something new.
- Pokemon Go: The Unofficial Pokemon Go Guide to Pokemon Go Secrets, Tips & Tricks
- Photography: Photography for Beginner's: The Complete Beginner's Guide to Creating Amazing Digital Photographs.
- Pepper Growing: Learn How To Grow Different Types Of Hot Peppers
- Herbal Therapy: 30 Amazing Medicinal Herbs And Plants For Inner And Outer Use And Healing
- Navy Seals: Self-Discipline: Training and Self-Discipline to Become Tough Like A Navy SEAL
Check out the Kindle Short Reads section today and find some interesting books to read!
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.