Hollywood and Dine
Hollywood and Dine is a character breakfast/lunch buffet restaurant in Disney Hollywood Studios. You'll encounter some popular Disney Junior's characters.
Characters that appear here:
- Sofia the First from the "Sofia the First Show"
- Handy Manny from the "Handy Manny Show"
- Doc McStuffins from the "Doc McStuffins"
- Jake from the "Jake and the Never land Pirates"
Character appearances and entertainment are subject to change.
Some tips about this location
- As you walk in there is a backdrop for the Hollywood and Dine. Take pictures as soon as you get in! You will have an opportunity to get it as you leave, but who knows what mess might appear on your children clothes.
- This is one of the few restaurants at Disney Studios that opens before the park opens. Take advantage of this opportunity and make an early reservation, by the time your done eating the park will be open. Plus you get to walk down Hollywood Blvd by yourself!
- Breakfast Starts at 8am, Lunch starts at 11, and Dinner starts at 4:15.
- Reservations are highly recommended.
- The characters will do different dance and song routines from their show. The music selection rotates between the different shows.
- The restaurant seating is smaller than the one at Crystal Palace. You may get the opportunity to see your character more than once.
- If your not at your table when the character comes by they will go back to your table.
- Many of the seating are Cafe booth style.
- The food is pretty good, there's nothing specific that stands out as a good food staple. The last two times eating here I enjoyed the scrambled eggs.
- The buffet has two sections, both sided serve the same food.
- The bathroom is also shared by the 50s Cafe and were very clean.
- At Dinner time, the restaurant is transformed to Mickey and Friends for a VIP seating for the Fantasmic VIP Dining. You'll see Mickey, Minnie, Minnie, Goofy and Donald.
- The Hollywood Brown Derby and Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano are other restaurants that offer Fantasmic Dining VIP Seating.