iPhone 6s Plus Screen Shot
Every once in a while I'll post a screenshot of the main screen on my iPhone 6s Plus.You'll notice that I keep the bottom of the screen empty, that's because I don't want the first screen to be cluttered. I also included my legacy iPhone 5s with today's post too:
Click on the image for a larger version.
Some notes about the screen capture:
- My goal is to always have the most critical applications on the first screen.
- I can't get away from having 'Facebook' as one of the applications.
- The App 'EveryDay' takes my picture everyday. I put it on the main screen to remind me to take a picture.
- If I had to choose an App to remove from the main screen, it would be the BreakingNews app, as I usually only look at it once a day.
- I have Google Maps, but try to use Apple maps a bit more.
- I don't have OneDrive on my iPhone 6s Plus main screen is because I am running out of disk space. I used OneDrive to back up a lot of my Disney World photos and videos.
- I haven't found a good background Wallpaper, so I settled for Apple's default.