Found on several sites, here is the list of things that Programers say when QA finds a bug:
- That's weird....
- It's never done that before.
- It worked yesterday.
- How is that possible?
- It must be a hardware problem.
- What did you type in wrong to get it to crash?
- There is something funky in your data. OR It's a data problem, not a program problem.
- I haven't touched that module in weeks!
- You must have the wrong version.
- It's just some unlucky coincidence.
- I can't test everything!
- THIS can't be the source of THAT.
- It works, but it hasn't been tested.
- Somebody must have changed my code.
- Did you check for a virus on your system?
- Even though it doesn't work, how does it feel?
- You can't use that version on your system.
- Why do you want to do it that way?
- Where were you when the program blew up?
And the Number One Thing Programmers Say When Their Programs Don't Work:
- "It works on my machine..".