|August 27, 2010|
What is your Objective?
When your starting out the task to declutter your stuff, you need to ask yourself three key questions:
- What are you trying to accomplish?
- How do you plan to get to the goal?
- What tools do you need to get these things done?
After 25 minutes of activity, you may want to refresh your mind with the answers to the above questions. I find this technique useful, because while you declutter you tend to zone out and focus on why you have the stuff instead of how can you keep this stuff.
If you have old monitors, TVs and Microwaves, check your local town for special recycle weekends. You can recycle some of your unused electronics for free.
- Try to visualize the area on what it will look like when you complete the decluttering process. Imagine how simple it will be not having all the clutter. Go and make that visualization a reality.
- Setup a donation box and donate some of your items to others that may need it more than you do.
Add your Comments
Feel free to leave a comment about this post.