Did you enjoy the movie Back to the Future in the theaters back in the 80s? You'll be able to see it again!!!
To celebrate the 25th anniversary of the first Back to the Future movie, it will be re-release in theaters on October 1, 2010! Very exciting! At the same time a new Blu-Ray version will be launch with a digital remastered version of Back to the Future.
Here are some of my all time favorite Back to the Future Movie quotes:
- Remember, where you're going, there are no roads.
- This is it! This is the answer. It says here... that a bolt of lightning is going to strike the clock tower at precisely 10:04pm, next Saturday night! If... If we could somehow... *harness* this lightning... *channel* it... into the flux capacitor... it just might work. Next Saturday night, we're sending you back to the future!
- Okay, okay... we know that it won't run under it's own power and we know we can't pull it, but if we could somehow push it up to 88 miles per hour.
- See, that's how you handle them, son. Never give 'em an inch, and maintain discipline at all times. Remember that word - "discipline."
- No, wait! Doc. Doc. The-the-the bruise - the bruise on your head. I know how that happened! You told me the whole story. You were standing on your toilet, and you were hanging a clock, and you fell, and you hit your head on the sink. And that's when you came up with the idea for the Flux Capacitor...